What are the monitoring engineering configurations?
1. Ordinary camera + video server. The ordinary camera can be an analog camera or a digital camera. The original video signal is transmitted to the video server. After being encoded by the video server, it is transmitted to other devices through the network using the TCP / IP protocol.
2. Webcam. The webcam of the surveillance project is an advanced camera device that integrates camera, video encoding, and Web services. It has a TCP / IP protocol stack embedded. Can connect directly to the network.
3. The Usb camera of the monitoring project uses a local ordinary USB camera as the monitoring video capture device, installs software locally, configures parameter files, automatically opens the camera every time it is turned on, and submits the local IP address to the remote web server according to the user number, and the local user name Wait for the required parameter information.
4. Set a port number for the machine to monitor the engineering installation camera for remote connection. If there are many cameras in an IP, you can modify the port number to connect different cameras (I have seen the WEB method
5. Let a computer realize the magic function of multi-party monitoring!
6. If the customer network is disconnected, you can automatically resubmit configuration information such as IP when the network is restored. 4. The local software can record the local video to the local hard disk and can play back the video. )