Monitoring wiring safety technical measures
1. After the AC power cable is connected to the power terminals on both sides of the image monitoring screen and the communication DC screen, use a multimeter to test whether the live, neutral and ground wires of the cable cores on both sides correspond to each other and whether there is a short circuit between the cable cores on both sides. Before the AC power cable is connected to the power terminals on both sides of the image monitoring screen and the communication DC screen, the AC air switch must be disconnected, and the air switch must be closed with insulating tape. It is strictly prohibited to close the air switch.
2. Before the power cable of the industrial control host is connected, use a multimeter to measure the voltage of the AC live wire, neutral wire and ground wire to ground, confirm that there is no power, and disconnect the hard disk video recorder power air switch.
3． When connecting the AC monitoring cable to the communication DC screen AC cable for the second time, it may cause AC short circuit or grounding. Take appropriate isolation measures.
4． When entering the site, you must wear a safety helmet properly to enter the site, and you must wear a seat belt correctly when climbing.
5． Keep a sufficient safety distance from live equipment, 35kV is greater than 1 meter, and 10kV is greater than 0.7 meters.
6. During the inspection, the manufacturer's drawings should be carefully checked for their conformity with the actual products. If errors are found, they should be reported to the leader in a timely manner and corrected accordingly.
7. The person in charge of the work must make a safety briefing and analysis of the danger points to the members of the work group before work to ensure that each staff member is familiar with the site conditions.
8. Before the end of the work, the person in charge of the work should carefully check the security record with the team leader to ensure that all safety measures return to normal.