DVR maintenance for surveillance system
The hard disk video recorder also needs maintenance. During the use, pay attention to:
1. Please regularly remove dust from circuit boards, connectors, chassis fans, chassis, etc. (Dust on the circuit board can easily cause short circuit after being wet, which affects the normal operation of the DVR of Dongguan Dalang monitoring system and even damages the DVR. DVR can work stably for a long time)
2. Please keep good ventilation around the DVR case of Dongguan Dalang Monitoring System (to facilitate heat dissipation)
3. Try not to use a TV on the local video output (VOUT) interface of the DVR of the Dongguan Dalang monitoring system (easy to damage the video output circuit of the DVR)
4. Please ensure that the project has good grounding measures to prevent the video and audio signals from being disturbed, and to avoid damage to the hard disk video recorder by static electricity or induced voltage.
5. Please keep the DVR of Dongguan Dalang Monitoring System away from high-temperature heat sources and places.
6. Please do not directly turn off the power switch when turning on the hard disk video recorder. You should use the shutdown function in the menu or the shutdown button on the panel (press for more than three seconds) to make the hard disk video recorder automatically turn off the power to avoid damage to the hard disk.
7, audio and video signal lines and RS-232, RS-485 and other interfaces, please do not plug in or plug out, otherwise these ports will be easily damaged.
After the hard disk video recorder is used, the system inspection and maintenance need to be performed regularly, so that the hard disk video recorder of Dongguan Dalang monitoring system can work normally!